Atlas Step-Thru Electric Bike
- Long press the Power Button to turn on the display
- Within 5 seconds of power on, press Up and Down Arrows for about 2 seconds
- The Speed Limit setting will start flashing
- Press Up or Down Arrow to adjust the setting
- Long press the Power Button to exit and save settings
WARNING: Sustained riding above the pre-set 20mph limit can damage the controller and voids the warranty.
Hold down the Up Arrow for 5 seconds when the display is powered on.
Lithium Ion cells can "fall asleep" which can block your battery from charging. You can wake the cells up by following these steps:
- Place the battery in your freezer for 24 hours. It's okay if you're a bit over.
- Let the battery thaw 6-8 hours. Please try to stay in this range, the timing on this step is important.
- Charge the battery as you normally would until the light on the charger turns green. Please note that this can take up to 24 hours. Please unplug if the charger is still red after 24 hours.
- You're good to go!
Another reason for your battery to not charge is a faulty charger, but this is much more rare.
Contact Jupiter Bike Tech Support at 813-609-2453 opt. 4 if you have questions or problems with this procedure.
Proper Care for Jupiter Bike Lithium-Ion Batteries How to Adjust the Rear Derailleur How to Adjust or Tighten Your Brake Cables How to Replace a Tire or Tube My Jupiter Bike Will Not Power On Straightening Your Brake Rotor (Truing) How to Replace Brake Pads How to Replace the Bike Throttle